Nut crackerings? An intro


As you can see from my title there, this blog is mainly about a nutcracker (read. me) doing nut cracking, as lame as it sounds, trying to give various opinions and thoughts about various things \O/\O/\O/ and I'm hoping it's not that lame and not that random xDDD, please do enjoy.

What?

Nut (n.) a fruit composed of a hard shell and a seed, generally edible (what I like of course \O/).
Crack (v.) to break, to split, to snap apart something hard.

A nutcracker is often depicted as this following picture, 


"A bit scary looking but it also has kindness and wisdom in it" awww

A wooden doll carved following the soldier, knight, king's picture. In their earliest use, they were, as their name defines, used as a nut-cracker. Using their big mouth with big teeth, and a lever behind, they can crack the nut as efficiently as the nutcracker from brass. Serious functions with cute and decorative function as well. So cool right... (nod nod).


so WHY?

First, I started the blog to get myself more fluent, to practice English writing XD, to just note down my thoughts of things, express myself and my trips (I don't travel much though ;__;), and maybe some of my awesome photos (if any tbh... -_- I'm still amateur).

Hence, I stumbled upon a Nutcracker, it's just a random desire tbh.. Saw my talented friend made a Nutcracker amigurumi (Japanese crochet craft), she is so awesome!!! Go check her on here! Back again, I decided to have the Nutcracker amigurumi >-< it's so cuteee...



And then, the idea of having a nutcracker as an url came up...... Eureka!!!
However, the url is already taken, huhu, so I am improvising (I still have that creative side)...... I'm adding -ing behind the nutcracker eheheh.. it has a good meaning too right, like what I explained above. 

"I am cracking myself and things open to various thoughts..."

and THEN

This is just an intro, please enjoy my blabber of things... I hope I can update frequently too ;)


A bit of my messy typography of this blog title ;) - Momohua

0 comments:

Post a Comment